CHICAGO (CBS) — In his one-one-one interview with Cook County Circuit Court Clerk Dorothy Brown on Wednesday, CBS 2's Brad Edwards asked Brown to offer a word or short phrase she would use to describe 11 major political figures – most, but not all of them local.
Here is how Brown responded:
Former Mayor Richard M. Daley : 'Interesting'
Ald. Ed Burke : 'Powerful'
Former Ald. Danny Solis : 'Troublesome'
Ald. Carrie Austin : 'In A Sad State'
Illinois House Speaker Mike Madigan : 'Longevity'
Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle : 'Powerful'
Former Mayor Rahm Emanuel : 'Challenging'
Former President Barack Obama : 'Great Legacy'
Mayor Lori Lightfoot : 'Intelligent'
Former Gov. Rod Blagojevich : 'Misguided'
MORE NEWS: I-57 Shooting On I-57 Near 111th Street
President Donald Trump : 'Sad'
Brown announced earlier Wednesday that she will not be running for re-election next year. She said she plans to veer into the private sector, and also to continue her activist work.
- Breyer watch intensifies as Supreme Court term nears its close
- These are the 6 new inductees to enter the Louisiana Political Hall of Fame
- The Leftist Lawyers Who Think the Supreme Court Sucks
- Pleasing the Court With Intrigue
- How the Supreme Court crafted its Roe v. Wade decision and what it means today
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg's most notable Supreme Court decisions and dissents
- Book World: Breyer's rosy view of an apolitical Supreme Court
- Looking Back at New Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett's Life and Judicial Views
- Obama Chooses Merrick Garland for Supreme Court
- Meghan Markle should 'reconcile' with Firm before starting political career
- The death of a video store: A former clerk on Chicago's Odd Obsession
- The Residents of Ferguson Do Not Have a Police Problem. They Have a Gang Problem.
- Ald. James Gardiner Apologizes To City Council For Offensive Texts, Amid Effort To Censure Him
- Chicago Board Of Ethics Finds Probable Cause Ald. James Gardiner Violated Ethics Ordinance Twice
- Can David Cameron Redefine Britain’s Tory Party?
- Facebook Moves to Repair Its Fractured Relationship With the Right
- Biden Is Following Trump’s Footsteps When It Comes to Climate Lawsuits
- SNP conference LIVE: Stunning claim Scotland 'moving towards' OWN currency in Indy threat
- Lightfoot: I’ll Recommend City Inspector General Investigate Allegations Against Ald. Gardiner
- Carrie Johnson: Who is Prime Minister Boris Johnson's wife?
How Circuit Court Clerk Dorothy Brown Describes A Few Notable Political Figures have 406 words, post on chicago.cbslocal.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.