Lyle Bell (Gaming Standards Association) A longtime gaming executive specializing in information technology and credited with developing gaming systems that networked with slot machines has died. Lyle Bell, who retired in 2012 to Coral Springs, Florida, spent the last 10 years of his career as senior vice president of information technology for Seminole Gaming, the Florida-based tribal gaming operation that built two Hard Rock Hotel-branded casino-resorts and five other casinos in the state. He was 69. Bell, who died Sunday, began his career as vice president of information systems at Caesars Palace in 1984, spending nearly 12 years there before becoming vice president of gaming systems for IGT. While at Seminole, he also logged six years as chairman of the board of directors of the Gaming Standards Association. “He was the smartest guy I ever met in my life,” said longtime colleague Charlie Lombardo, who served as Seminole Gaming corporate senior vice president for casino operations. “He had so much knowledge about things and the foresight and the ability to look at something and make it better,” Lombardo said Wednesday. “In the gaming world, he was always finding better ways to do things on the IT side of the world…. Read full this story
- What makes a great Spider-Man game? Comic experts and game creators talk about the new PS4 exclusive
- Gaming Deals: $20 Evolve, $30 Dying Light, $17 Tales From the Borderlands PC
- Halo veterans form new studio to tackle 'new gaming technology'
- VR Spy Game I Expect You to Die Releases on Oculus, Going To PSVR Next Week
- Cyberpunk 2077 Won’t Have Game Over Screens Unless Player Dies
- Guerilla Games lead producer Patrick Munnik dies at 44
- Virtual Reality Gaming Latest News & Update: Could This New Gaming Technology Kill People?
- Politicians don't understand the economics of video games, tax expert says
- Atari Games Back At Taco Bell
- Gaming Brain: Expert Response To Greenfield
Gaming technology expert Lyle Bell dies at 69 in Florida have 312 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at August 21, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.