BELFAST-based IT services firm CMI has doubled its staff numbers to 50 and grown turnover to £5 million in the strength of receiving funding from the £55m Growth Loan Fund. Formed in 2009, CMI design[…] You have reached your limit of free articles Registered users get 5 regular articles and 1 free Premium article per week.
- Resume Considerations for Service Firms
- Breaking Up Is Hard To Do - Succession Planning For Professional Services Firms
- Take Your Firm to the Next Level
- Your Strategic Thinking Coach Shares Six Smart Marketing Strategies For Professional Service Firms
- Shine a Spotlight on Your Professional Service Firm
- Squat Machines - Taking Squats to Another Level
- What Supplements Can I Take To Lower Cholesterol Levels Naturally?
- Spa Gazebo - Taking It To Another Level
- What Are All the Types of Mutual Funds Available?
- Long Term Value Investing with Mutual Funds
Funding support takes IT services firm CMI to next level have 144 words, post on www.irishnews.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.