Nhập mô tả cho ảnhSpeakers at the business forum themed “Navigating the digital age” held by Forbes Vietnam in HCM City on August 15. (Photo: VNA) HCM City (VNA) – Business leaders and economic experts discussed how an open economy like Vietnam should deal with risks and impacts in the wake of international economic and technological upheavals at a business forum themed “Navigating the digital age” held by Forbes Vietnam in HCM City on August 15. For years, Vietnam’s economic growth has been driven by exports and investment. The Asian Development Bank (ADB) estimates the economy will grow 6.8 percent in 2019, the highest growth rate in the region. The first half of the year has seen a good business environment with stable interest and exchange rates, inflation under control while industry and service sectors are steadily growing. Meanwhile, US-China trade tensions are causing uncertainties for the global economy. The confrontation between the world’s two largest economies, which are also Vietnam’s major economic partners, has great impacted the country’s trade, investment and monetary policies. It is inevitable for an open economy like Vietnam to suffer from the impacts of current global economic uncertainties, said Dr. Chua Hak Bin, Senior Economist… Read full this story
- Business Card Printing and the Digital Age
- Chinese trading shanghai business and china business forum
- Communication in a digital age: A quick guide for 'old timers'
- Mileage Log - Technology in the Digital Age Makes It Easier Than Ever!
- China business forum Us China forum Us China trade
- Work at Home Based Business - Should You Visit Home Business Forums Before You Start Online?
- Us china forum, China Business forum, Educational forum, China forum
- Dynasty resources US-China Business Forum
- Szijjártó attends business forum in Sao Paulo
- Asia in best position to weather storm: speakers at Forbes Global CEO Conference
Forbes business forum confers Vietnam navigating digital age have 309 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 16, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.