PUBLISHED: 16:36 11 August 2019 | UPDATED: 16:36 11 August 2019 Richard Cornwell Bury St Edmunds Food & Drink Festival will be running this August bank holiday weekend www.robholding.co.uk Celebrity chefs and award-winning restaurateurs will be giving top tips at two days of foodie fun in Bury St Edmunds this month. Hundreds of people visited the Bury St Edmunds Food and Drink festival on Bank Holiday Monday Picture: SARAH LUCY BROWNOrganisers are promising new flavours for people to sample, dozens of stalls, a farmers’ market, urban beach, mini-farm, fairground rides and street entertainment at the annual event.It will be the eighth Our Bury St Edmunds Food & Drink Festival organised by the Business Improvement District (BID) organisation for the town.Our Bury St Edmunds chief executive Mark Cordell said: “Every year we try to offer something a little different and 2019 is no exception. “New to the event this year are a stall selling Hungarian food and another featuring Dominican street food, which was a huge hit at this year’s St Johns Street Festival in the town and we’re delighted to be welcoming them back. Dean Edwards will appear at the Our Bury St Edmunds Food and Drink Festival in August… Read full this story
- Ryanair strike will go ahead in UK over Bank Holiday weekend
- Sacred Mysteries: Cry God for Harry, England and St Edmund!
- Leesburg 2019 Holiday Events: Tree Lighting Festival, More
- Jeremy Corbyn says St George's Day and other national days would be UK-wide bank holidays under Labour
- May Day Bank Holiday 2018 opening times for B&Q, Homebase, Argos, Screwfix and more DIY stores
- May Bank Holiday DIY store opening times for B&Q, Homebase, Argos and more
- PIX: Ileana's FUN Fiji holiday
- Women warned not to put ice lollies in their vagina to cool off over bank holiday
- Ryanair seeks injunction to block Irish pilots strike on bank holiday
- Kate Moss takes the wheel of a yellow Mini Moke as she goes for a drive with best pal Sadie Frost while the pair soak up the sun on holiday in St Tropez
Foodie fun for the bank holiday at Bury St Edmunds festival have 347 words, post on www.eadt.co.uk at August 11, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.