Power lines are causing delays for commuters heading into the capital this morning.The high-speed service between Ashford and St Pancras International has been experiencing delays since 5.15am this morning.The overhead power supply at Ashford is causing delays to Ebbsfleet International as well.The high-speed rounder service via Sandwich and Faversham has also been affected.Delays to high-speed services are expected to last until 11am.Avoid getting stuck on Kent’s roads by keeping up-to-date on all of the latest traffic and travel news here or by following our live blog. Listen to kmfm for regular travel updates.
- First Home Buyer Rush Causes Long Delays in Home Loan Approval
- Electrical Contractor - Faults and Fires
- Electric Train Sets - Quality Wins Out Every Time
- Why Hiring Qualified Electrical Contractors is Extremely Important
- Electrical Fuses 101
- 3 Common Causes of House Fires
- Curtains Go Electric - The Benefits
- Why Your Body is Sore After Workouts - Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS)
- Tips to Prevent Electrical Fires in Your Home
- Upgrade Your Home Electrical System!
Electrical fault causes rail delays have 177 words, post on www.kentonline.co.uk at August 18, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.