A LEADING economist has warned of a slowdown in the north’s housing market. House prices have risen by 3.5 per cent in a year, according to the Northern Ireland Statistics & Research Agency. However[…] You have reached your limit of free articles Registered users get 5 regular articles and 1 free Premium article per week.
- Economist Robert Shiller sounds a warning on the US housing market: ‘We’re in 2005 again’
- Q&A: Why are Northern Ireland's nurses going on strike?
- Brexit vote reignites the debate on Britishness in Northern Ireland
- Theresa May still won’t change law to protect Northern Ireland troops despite Boris Johnson and Jeremy Hunt both signing The Sun’s Veterans Pledge
- The Latest: Key Northern Ireland ally still opposes May deal
- Boris Johnson hints he wants to build a BRIDGE between Northern Ireland and the UK mainland as he tells MPs: 'Watch this space'
- Two Northern Ireland women to get abortion costs compensation
- Northern Ireland citizenship campaigner should not have to go to court to assess whether she is Irish or not, says Ireland's deputy leader
- Northern Ireland nurses strike over pay and patient safety
- As nurses in Northern Ireland, leaving our posts was heartbreaking. But we are desperate
Economist warns of slowdown in Northern Ireland housing market have 206 words, post on www.irishnews.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.