Pickle Rick from Rick and Morty made a special appearance on August 3, 2019 in San Francisco. Pickle Rick from Rick and Morty made a special appearance on August 3, 2019 in San Francisco. Photo: Dan Gentile Photo: Dan Gentile Image 1 of / 20 Caption Close Image 1 of 20 Pickle Rick from Rick and Morty made a special appearance on August 3, 2019 in San Francisco. Pickle Rick from Rick and Morty made a special appearance on August 3, 2019 in San Francisco. Photo: Dan Gentile Electric Vehicles 1 / 20 Back to Gallery On Saturday afternoon at Pier 15 a squad of 35 electric vehicle riders whiz past a pair of women enjoying the waterfront. “What is this, a flash mob?” they ask in disbelief. Kevin Grandon, riding an electric unicycle in padding that makes him look like a futuristic soldier, replies with a smile: “We’re electric nerds!” For a day, I became one of those nerds, joining the Bay Area Esk8 group on their Saturday social ride. As an urban cyclist, electric skateboards, scooters, and unicycles zoom past me in the bike lane at speeds that would earn them a ticket in a school zone. I… Read full this story
- Norway Invites You to Explore Its Electric Vehicle Paradise
- Beyond Tesla: Here's What's Coming In Electric Vehicles
- Why An Electric Cadillac SUV Will Lead General Motors' Global Electric-Vehicle Charge
- Hyundai Building Own Electric Vehicle Batteries In Line With Emissions-Free Vehicle Push
- Infographic: Electric Vehicles Only 2.1% Of Total Light Vehicles Sold In U.S.
- GM Wants Trump Administration To Back National Electric Vehicle Program
- Infographic: China Leads The US In Electric Vehicle Sales
- Lyft is adding hundreds of electric vehicles to its fleet as it tries to go completely carbon neutral
- Tesla Model 3 Is World’s Top Selling Electric Vehicle For 2018
- Tesla Takes Over Norway, 60% Of New Car Sales Are Electric Vehicles
Could joining an electric vehicle squad make me give up my bike? have 303 words, post on www.sfgate.com at August 12, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.