Central Village is an outlet centre featuring 130 international luxury and lifestyle brands. Central Pattana Plc (CPN) will open its 5-billion-baht international luxury outlet Central Village on Aug 31, aiming to highlight Thai architecture and cultural identities.Central Village is located next to Suvarnabhumi airport on 100 rai of land with a total project area of 40,000 square metres. The outlet centre will include 130 international luxury and lifestyle brands like Chloe, Club 21, Coach, Polo Ralph Lauren, Salvatore Ferragamo and Victoria’s Secret. More than half the brands are opening their first outlet shop in Thailand, and over 60 have chosen to open a store exclusively at Central Village. “Central Village is pioneering the new segment of ‘luxury outlet’ for the first time in Thailand,” said Nattakit Tangpoonsinthana, executive vice-president for marketing at CPN. “We intend to establish this new retail platform, filling the gap in the market, by making it one of the world’s leading shopping destinations similar to other popular tourist cities such as Japan, South Korea and Hong Kong, which also have leading outlets in Asia.” CPN expects to attract 6-10 million visitors a year, including 65% domestic, targeting the young and mass affluent nationwide. The other 35%… Read full this story
- Searching For Hotels on Lake Windermere
- How to Make Christmas Ornaments With Dry Lemons
- [email protected]: ASX to open stronger after bank earnings boost Wall Street
- Unique environment awaits Air Force football in Hawaii, even if the beach does not
- Poverty - The Scourge of Africa
- Narrative Therapy - Writing Your Way to Wellness
- Dollar On The Rebound?
- Bible Story Crafts For Kids - Light of the World Kids Craft
- Reduce Risk In Forex Trading
- Saas Fee - A Year-Round Swiss Reverie
Central Village to cut ribbon on Aug 31 have 284 words, post on www.bangkokpost.com at August 21, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.