Updated PUBLISHED: 07:42 20 August 2019 | UPDATED: 11:27 20 August 2019 Sabrina Johnson Emergency services are on the scene at Longwater roundabout. Picture: GOOGLE MAPS Archant Emergency services were called to an overturned car on a busy Norwich roundabout. Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service were called to the A47 Longwater roundabout near to Premier Inn shortly after 6.30 this morning following reports of an incident involving two cars. You may also want to watch: Three crews from Carrow, Sprowston and Earlham attended the scene, using cutting tools to free the driver of one of the cars which had rolled onto its side.The police and ambulance service also attended.While the emergency services were at the scene the road remained open but the incident caused traffic to slow and queues to build up.For the latest traffic information visit the EDP24 travel map.
- Hello Global offers free rides and gas to users of its car-pooling business
- Car smashes straight into roundabout and flies through the air before staff rush out of takeaway to pull driver from the wreckage
- 3 Teens Dead; Car Overturns: Pleasanton, Tri-Valley Police Logs
- Dude rented me a Tesla on Turo. It’s clear how its car-sharing model is different
- Pictured: Dancer, 27, who was killed on Christmas Eve in horror three-car crash on the M1 - as her family pay tribute to 'loving soul' whose passion led her to perform in the Moulin Rouge and around the world
- Portuguese PM promises more reforms; European car sales growth slows - business live
- Governments, used car dealers to join forces
- How Tesla's risky bet on making cars in China could pay off
- I rented a Tesla Model 3 from some dude on Turo, the car-share service
- Flying cars, hyperloops and other 2020 tech predictions that haven’t panned out. So far
Car overturns on busy A47 roundabout have 296 words, post on www.eveningnews24.co.uk at August 20, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.