0 Have your say Benchmark Holding chief executive officer Malcolm Pye is to step down. Mr Pye has informed the board of the Sheffield-based aquaculture health, nutrition and genetics business that he wishes to step down to allow the company to appoint a new leader to drive the next phase of Benchmark’s growth and development. Read more: All today’s Yorkshire business news He will formally step down on 30 November 2019 when he will become a Non-Executive Director of Benchmark.Peter George, chairman of Benchmark, will step up, with immediate effect, to executive chairman and will remain in this role through to the appointment of a new CEO, something the firm said would “ensure a smooth transition period and a successful handover of Malcolm’s role and responsibilities”.Mr Pye has been with the group since its foundation. He was part of the team that saw it listed on the AIM and oversaw an acquisitive and organic growth. Today the firm employs mor than 1,000 people and operates in 27 countries.However recent results for Benchmark have shown it to be struggling. The firm’s last results showed pre-tax profits had slumped 80 per cent and Mr Pye’s departure comes hot on the heels of… Read full this story
- EMERGING MARKETS-Latam FX hold gains as Fed stands pat on rates; Brazil rate decision eyed
- Navy dominates Army as Malcolm Perry runs wild
- Free Syrian Army's loss may have been diplomacy's gain – Malcolm Rifkind
- Man charged over alleged North Korea missile deal ordered to stand trial in Australia
- Lion, Eagle or Frog: What animal personality is your BOSS?
- Caroline Flack STANDS DOWN as host of Love Island to avoid 'detracting attention from the upcoming series' after being charged with assault
- Bigg Boss 13: Twitter calls Shefali Bagga ‘villain of the season’ after her personal attack on Aarti Singh, Rashami Deasai
- Exclusive - Bigg Boss 13 contestant Rashami Desai's brother Gaurav: Arhaan Khan is nobody to revive my sister's career, she's already settled
- Bigg Boss Kannada 7: Is Kishen Bilagali's 'good friend' Chandana targetting him?
- Bigg Boss 13: Vishal Aditya Singh, Shehnaaz Gill to Play Characters from Devdas
Benchmark Holdings boss Malcolm Pye to stand down have 354 words, post on www.yorkshirepost.co.uk at August 18, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.