Here’s some advice for those getting started in marketing. Michelle Van Slyke Published 1:30 pm EDT, Monday, August 26, 2019 Photo: Westend61 | Getty Images Photo: Westend61 | Getty Images Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: Westend61 | Getty Images Are You Looking to Make a Career Switch? 1 / 1 Back to Gallery There was once a time when you expected to stay in the same career path (and usually the same company) for your entire career. That time is gone. Increasingly, people switch careers at least once before they retire. The Bureau of Labor Statistics found that about 6.2 million workers, four percent of the total workforce, transferred from one occupational group to another. This so-called “second act” can be an exciting time to try something new. I’ve worked in the marketing industry for many years and have had the opportunity to grow professional through different companies along the way. If you’re considering marketing as a new career, here are a few pieces of advice: 1. Reflect on your goals Sometimes, it pays to look back. Reflecting on how you began can help you rediscover goals that got lost when you started your… Read full this story
- AT&T’s CEO is about to defend the biggest merger of his career
- How can you progress your career? Keep making yourself more valuable
- Some games will not support Switch Onine's cloud-saving feature
- The Swindle and Mark of the Ninja Bring Superb Sneaking To Nintendo Switch
- You're So Different: OK, But What Makes You Black?
- How to Make a Living From Your Hobby
- How to Pick a Career You Actually Like
- BBC plans to get dark web-friendly, will make news available to readers via Tor browsers
- Brown Looks To Finish Western Swing On A High
- Lawsuit: Rick Butler Sexually Abused Six Girls, Threatened Their Careers To Keep Them Quiet
Are You Looking to Make a Career Switch? have 307 words, post on www.ctpost.com at August 26, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.