If you’re on the edge of your seat waiting for the unveiling of the next iPhone, good news: You don’t have long to go. Apple will almost certainly unveil its next flagship smartphone on Tuesday, September 10. The September time frame was always a given, as was the fact that the iPhone 11 unveiling would happen in the first half of the month—that’s just how things have played out with iPhone launches for the last several years. But thanks to the latest iOS 13 beta build, we now know the expected unveiling date is set for the 10. Why? Mac site iHelpBR found a screenshot in the latest beta of iOS 13 that was named “HoldForRelease.” That screenshot shows the iPhone’s home screen, and on it the Calendar app icon reads “Tuesday 10″–as in Tuesday, September 10, 2019. While this isn’t explicit confirmation of the iPhone 11’s unveiling—well, who are we kidding? It’s confirmation of the iPhone 11’s unveiling date. Within the next two weeks (probably during the week of August 26-30), Apple will confirm this date when it sends out press invites. Apple always likes to get its iPhone event press invites out before Labor Day, which is September… Read full this story
- Apple's New iPhone Information
- Everything You Could Possible Want To Know About Apple's New Iphone
- 9-11 Five Years Later
- Apple iPhone - Touch and Explore
- Apple iPhone - The Buzz
- Apple IPhone Specifications
- Sales Frenzy Leaves Customers Wondering About iPhone Availability
- So How Hot Is The iPhone Really?
- How The Iphone Will Change Movie And TV Viewing Forever
- iPhone First Week Sales Lead to Sell Outs
Apple will almost certainly unveil the iPhone 11 on September 10 have 276 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at August 16, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.