Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST) is studying a system to support the diagnosis of liver cancer using AI to analyse ultrasound images and interpret gene data. AI can be utilised to detect the early signs of liver cancer Associate Professor Vu Duy Hai, director of the Center for Biomedical Electronics of HUST, at the AI4VN conference taking place on August 15, said the centre is studying a system to support the diagnosis of liver cancer based on Big Data on ultrasound imaging and gene interpretation. The research applying AI technology to diagnose liver cancer has been carried out since 2018 and will be fed ultrasound imaging data of 10,000 primary liver cancer patients. These images are collected from central and local hospitals of all ecological regions throughout the country. Of these, 200 patient records will be used to sequence genes to improve the accuracy of diagnosis. After being transferred to the research centre, medical records from hospitals are standardised and labelled before storage. So far, the group has collected more than 6,000 ultrasound images. After that, HUST will develop the tool to diagnose the early stages of primary liver cancer which can run on many devices like computers… Read full this story
- Drinking coffee could reduce your chance of developing liver cancer by 50 per cent, new research suggests
- Russian-Chinese Early Warning Missile System to Eliminate 'Surprise' of Any US Strike
- SEBI may introduce early warning system to identify stock brokers who are potential defaulters
- Liver cancer deaths soar by 80% due to late diagnosis – the signs you need to know
- How is Michael Buble’s son doing following his liver cancer hepatoblastoma battle?
- How effective are earthquake early warning systems?
- Cramp in your legs ‘is early warning sign of deadly heart attack or stroke’
- Russia Rolls Out Missile Early Warning Systems in Arctic
- Russia Ready to Upgrade India's A-50EI Airborne Early Warning - UAC
- ICE confirms 150-plus arrests in California sweep, slams Schaaf’s early warning
AI for early warning about liver cancer have 330 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at August 19, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.