Associated Press Published 12:50 PM EDT Aug 20, 2019 New York – The 25th James Bond movie has a title: “No Time to Die.” Producers announced the moniker Tuesday for the film that has long been referred to simply as “Bond 25.” “No Time to Die” returns Daniel Craig to the role of 007. Lea Seydoux, Naomie Harris, Ben Whishaw and Ralph Fiennes return as cast members. Rami Malek plays the villain. “No Time to Die,” directed by Cary Fukunaga, is to be released in the U.K. on April 3, 2020, and in the United States on April 8. A few setbacks have marked the production. An explosion during shooting at Pinewood Studios in June injured a crew member and damaged the sound stage. Craig hurt his foot in May while performing a stunt in Jamaica that required minor ankle surgery.
- Daniel Craig jets to New York as filming wraps on No Time To Die... amid claims James Bond will get MARRIED in the new movie
- 25 reasons why smart, kick-ass and resourceful Bond girls leave 007 in the dust
- James Bond star Daniel Craig sports bloodied face as he watches body double gear up to perform daredevil stunt on a motorbike on the set of No Time To Die in Italy
- James Bond star Daniel Craig shares a passionate kiss with French actress Léa Seydoux at sunset on the ancient steps of Matera, Italy... before larking around between takes as they shoot No Time To Die
- Everything coming to Netflix in October 2019
- “Electric like Dick Hyman”: 170 Beastie Boys references explained
25th Bond movie gets a title: ‘No Time to Die’ have 261 words, post on eu.detroitnews.com at August 20, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.