(Henderson Fire Department via Facebook) Two people were killed and one suffered injuries Saturday morning after a fire at an apartment building in Henderson, officials said. Emergency crews responded around 1:20 a.m. to The Bristol at Sunset apartments on the 2000 block of Ramrod Avenue, near South Mountain Vista Street and East Sunset Road, according to Henderson Fire spokeswoman Kathleen Richards. Multiple units were on fire. Two people were taken to Henderson Hospital where they were pronounced deceased, while one was taken to University Medical Center to be treated for smoke inhalation, Richards said. The cause of the fire is under investigation, and multiple units remain uninhabitable, Richards said. The condition of the third victim is unknown. Contact Sabrina Schnur at [email protected] or 702-383-0278. Follow @sabrina_schnur on Twitter.
- One person shot, killed in apartment complex near Hobby Airport
- Knoxville police identify man killed in apartment complex shooting
- 9 injured in mass stabbing attack in Boise apartment complex, suspect identified
- New Haven's Church Street South apartment complex to be torn down
- Five people killed in shooting at US newspaper
- Police: 1 killed, 2 hurt in shooting at Knoxville apartment complex
- AZ Memo: 1st-time candidates flood races; big Gilbert apartment complex angers residents; ice-cream shop heat relief
- Developer increases height of proposed River Walk apartment complex
- Fire strikes apartment complex in northeast Colorado Springs
- A/C concerns trouble Odessa apartment complex
2 people killed after Henderson apartment complex fire have 233 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at August 24, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.