Updated PUBLISHED: 22:17 29 July 2019 Jake Foxford The East Anglian Air Ambulance was called to Bridge Farm Close in Mildenhall on July 29. A boy was airlfted to hospital with potentially life-changing injuries Picture: EAAA Archant A five-year-old boy was airlifted to hospital after suffering what were believed to be life-changing injuries in a car crash in Mildenhall. The crash happened about 2.55pm in Bridge Farm Close, Mildenhall, involving a car and a young boy who was airlifted to Addenbrooke’s Hospital with life-changing injuries Picture: GOOGLE MAPSThe incident, involving a car and the boy, happened at around 2.55pm today in Bridge Farm Close, police have said.Paramedics and police officers attended the scene, and the air ambulance was called shortly afterwards.The five-year-old was airlifted to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge for further treatment and a full assessment by doctors.A Suffolk Constabulary spokesman described his condition as stable but with potentially life-changing injuries shortly after the crash, however a further assessment by doctors at Addenbrooke’s found his injuries were not serious.The road has since re-opened and the driver of the car was not injured in the crash.The East of England Ambulance Service has been approached for comment.
- 'I thought I was going to die': Gino D'Acampo recalls horror car crash that left him covered in petrol while filming American Road Trip
- Child actor Lorenzo Brino, 21, who starred in 7th Heaven is killed in a 3am car crash after he lost control and struck a pole
- EXCLUSIVE: Mum who 'left baby boy in hot car for five hours while she played bingo at a pub' is also facing claims she's a 'conwoman who ran a bogus dog scam'
- Uber Plans to End Self-Driving Car Tests in California Following Fatal Car Crash
- Dad listens to son's heart beat again - two years after he died in car crash
- Street racer pulls 9-year-old boy from wreckage after crash in southeast Houston
- CHP search for suspect in Bay Bridge carjacking after multi-car crash
- Elon Musk Told Workers They're More Likely To Die In A Car Crash Than From Coronavirus
- Kevin Hart Is Out of the Hospital and Being Treated at a Rehab Facility Following Car Crash
- In Israel, The Pandemic is a Slow Motion Car-Crash—And There's No Telling in What Shape our Democracy Will Emerge | Opinion
Young boy airlifted to hospital after car crash have 388 words, post on www.ipswichstar.co.uk at July 28, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.