PUBLISHED: 15:53 03 July 2019 | UPDATED: 16:05 03 July 2019 A woman who was killed in a car crash in Ipswich has been named as Angela Last. Picture: TOM POTTER Archant A woman who died in a crash in Ipswich this morning is being named by police as 57-year-old Angela Last. Police were called at 7.15am today to reports of a crash in Wherstead Road involving two cars – a Ford Fusion and a Nissan Qashqai.A woman, who was driving the Qashqai, was treated by paramedics but died at the scene.Next of kin have been informed, and police have provisionally identified her as Angela Last, from Ipswich. She was also known as Tracy, police said.A man, who was driving the Ford Fusion, suffered serious injuries and was rushed to hospital for treatment.The road was closed for several hours between the roundabouts of junction 56 on the A14 and the roundabout to Wherstead Road, next to the ski-slope. It has since re-opened to traffic.Witnesses to the crash should call the Serious Collision Investigation team on 101 quoting CAD 45 of July 3 with information.Anyone with dash cam or mobile phone footage should visit the Suffolk police website.
- 21-year-old woman killed in accident at New Jersey short track
- Police say Brazil coach’s nephew killed in crash
- Bobby Bowden’s grandson killed in crash
- High school players killed in crash
- Catholic University women’s basketball assistant killed in crash during charity bike trip
- 2nd bicyclist killed by crash was once an Olympic alternate
- British European Games worker killed in crash
- IOC President Bach mourns French athletes killed in crash
- Motorcycle rider killed in crash at Michigan race
- Jeff Gordon’s driver’s ed teacher killed in crash
Woman killed in Ipswich crash named by police have 284 words, post on www.eadt.co.uk at July 3, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.