To vote from the list, buy a copy of The News and complete a coupon inside with the details of the restaurant you want to vote for, then send it back to us. Voting will close at midday on Friday, August 9, 2019. 1 – Antonios, West Street, Fareham Google Maps Other 3rd Party Buy a Photo 2 – Gin and Olive, Albert Road, Southsea Other 3rd Party Buy a Photo 3 – Indian Cottage, The Square, Waterlooville Google Maps Other 3rd Party Buy a Photo 4 – Restaurant 27, South Parade, Southsea Malcolm Wells JPIMedia Buy a Photo View more Page 1 of 3
- 8 things not to miss at Chinese New Year 2019 in Liverpool
- Best in Travel 2018: Pól Ó Conghaile's 10 highlights from a year on the road
- The big Manchester city centre events for your calendar in 2019
- RECAP: Pictures and updates from Chinese New Year celebrations
- Luxury student flats reveal gap between 'haves' and 'have nots'
- Struggling restaurants axed 10,000 jobs in 2018
- 25 things happening in Wales in 2019 that you shouldn’t miss
- Revealed: The 9 most dangerous roads in Cambridgeshire
- Things to do in Liverpool you couldn't do 10 years ago
- Business Breakfast LIVE: Restaurant Group eyes growth after 'pivotal' year in casual dining sector
Top 10 revealed for The News' Restaurant of the Year 2019 have 195 words, post on www.portsmouth.co.uk at July 22, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.