A sign reading “AIDS Walk San Francisco” is hung in Golden Gate Park on Sunday, July 15, 2018.
Since 1987, ABC7 News has been a proud sponsor of the AIDS Walk. Last year, members of the ABC7 News team joined 10,000 walkers at Golden Gate Park, special guests and our own Dan Ashley’s band participated — helping to raise $1.8 million for the cause. This year, we are hoping we can help to raise even more.
The AIDS Walk has raised over $90 million to date and benefits more than 32 HIV organizations across the Bay Area.
To register call 415-615-WALK or visit https://sf.aidswalk.net/.
See more stories, photos and videos on the AIDS Walk
- All the crazy things happening in San Francisco because of its out-of-control housing prices
- AIDS conference in Mexico focuses on migrants
- Halloween Event Guide 2019: San Carlos, Peninsula
- Google workers worldwide walk out to protest against office harassment, inequality
- Thousands protest Trump win around US
- Aung San Suu Kyi unveils relief plans for Rohingya Muslims
- Aung San Suu Kyi: what has happened to Myanmar's icon of morality?
- Thousands join consultation on new Bangsamoro gov't
- Huge turnout expected for annual India Day festival on Sunday
- Aung San Suu Kyi casts vote in Myanmar's first free election for 25 years
- Bob Geldof hands back Freedom of Dublin in Aung San Suu Kyi protest
- Million Fathers March Spurs Thousands of Students and Fathers
- Thousands join anti-Jokowi walk in Surakarta
- Aung Sang Suu Kyi's office accuses aid workers of helping 'terrorists' in Myanmar
- Thousands attend four-day Sikh festival to celebrate founder's 550th birth anniversary and renew commitment to religious harmony
- Sulawesi quake: Days after disaster, burying the dead and desperate for aid
- Venezuela's Guaido pressures Maduro over humanitarian aid
- Thousands set to run Sporting Life 10K on Sunday
- 3 dead, thousands evacuated
- Boko Haram faction kills second captive aid worker in Nigeria
Thousands to participate in AIDS Walk San Francisco on Sunday have 521 words, post on abc7news.com at July 11, 2019. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.