Evan Carter The Detroit News Published 8:06 AM EDT Jul 22, 2019 Southfield — A woman allegedly shot and killed her husband Sunday afternoon and then barricaded herself in their Southfield home, police said. The situation in the 21000 block of Winchester appeared resolved Monday morning, though Southfield police would not comment on the situation. Police responded to a call at 4:12 p.m. Sunday at the home and discovered a man fatally shot on the kitchen floor, Lt. Michael J. Leon said in a news release. Officers carried the man out of the home, he said. The woman had barricaded herself in her bedroom and remained there late Sunday as police tried to talk her out of the house as more than a dozen police vehicles, including from Southfield police and fire and the Michigan State Police Bomb Squad, amassed outside. At one point, a robot was sent into the house.
- Woman killed for additional dowry
- Firefighter, Woman Killed When Fire Roars Through Log Cabin
- Woman 'killed own mother' then 'pulled severed head out of bag and kissed it'
- Woman killed while crossing Westheimer in west Houston, police say
- San Antonio police identify woman killed in rear-end collision on North Side
- Utility workers went to the Cleveland 'house of horrors more than 160 TIMES and police made FIVE stops at Castro's home' during the decade that the three young women were trapped inside
- Assault Suspect Arrested After Barricading Self In Richmond House For Hours
- Firefighter, woman killed when fire roars through log cabin
- Woman 'killed by her own daughter' was in cancer remission 'when she was beheaded'
- Noida: Woman killed by man she met on TikTok
Police: Woman kills husband, barricades self in Southfield home have 273 words, post on eu.detroitnews.com at July 22, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.