PUBLISHED: 22:36 16 July 2019
A man in his 30s was arrested today. Picture: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A second man has been arrested in connection with public indecency acts in Claverham and Yatton.
A man in his 20s was taken into custody yesterday (Monday) and a second man was arrested today (Tuesday).
Police have received more than a dozen reports of a man ‘jumping out at people’ and either wearing sexualised clothing or making inappropriate gestures.
A police spokesman said: “We’ve arrested a second man in connection with a series of incidents in the Claverham and Yatton area.
“Since November last year, we’ve received 14 reports of a man approaching people while wearing disguises, one of which was a black body suit.
“In some of the incidents the offender is said to have performed indecent acts.
“The man, aged in his 30s, was arrested this afternoon on suspicion of indecency offences and he is currently in police custody.
“The arrest comes after a man in his 20s arrested yesterday was earlier released on police bail.
“Inquiries into the incidents are ongoing.”
- Gunfire erupts at Trump resort; police arrest ranting man with flag
- Brazil police arrest last suspect in Olympics terrorism case
- Brazil police arrest man suspected of Olympics attack plans
- Spain police arrest man accused of stabbing Atletico fan
- Spanish police arrest 34 in Spain-Portugal match-fixing scandal
- Brazil police arrest last suspect in Olympics terror case
- Police arrest 18 'ultra' football fans over drug-fuelled violence
- Assault arrest for man who hit Sacramento mayor with pie
- Dallas police arrest 25-year-old man who duped high schools to relive hoops glory days
- Spanish police arrest 34 in tennis match-fixing probe