The largest U.S. franchise holder in the Planet Fitness franchise chain celebrated the 100th grand opening of its newest “judgment free zone” Tuesday evening in Clarence.
Connecticut-based ECP-PF Holdings Group Inc. opened its 12th franchise in the Buffalo-Rochester region last month in the vacant Tuesday Morning store in the Transitown Plaza, 4295 Transit Road.
It’s the ninth franchise in the Buffalo Niagara region, as locations in Lockport and Niagara Falls are not owned by ECP-PF.
The company invested $2 million in the 19,766-square-foot workout space, which includes fitness equipment, personal training, massage chairs and other features familiar in the popular discount fitness chain, which offers monthly memberships starting at $10.
Twenty jobs were created as part of the new business in the plaza.
- Choose From the Top Franchises - Open a Franchise
- Start a Cleaning Business Franchise Or Go Independent?
- Considering Franchise Ownership? Ask Yourself These 5 Questions
- The Diversity of Restaurant Franchising
- Finding a Franchise - Choosing the Right Business For You
- The Franchise UFOC, Item by Item
- What is the Required Investment to Open a Franchise?
- 7 Top Reasons Hair Care Franchises Thrive Anytime
- Thinking About Buying a Franchise? Is it Right For You?
- Franchising - Do You Own a Business That Could Be Franchised?