Jakarta (ANTARA) – Coordinating Maritime Affairs Minister Luhut Binsar Pandjaitan confirmed he will examine a report from Indonesia National Air Carrier Association (INACA) to the Ombudsman over alleged maladministration regarding the flight ticket fare regulation. “I will check it later,” he noted briefly in Jakarta on Tuesday. Despite his brief statement, the minister was unequivocal in drawing the attention of stakeholders to not intervene in this issue. He expressed hope that all parties would cooperate to find the best-possible solution. However, Pandjaitan implicitly called on the need to change the law regulating flight ticket fares. “The point is we have to focus on finding the solution. If the regulations block the solution, then we need to change it. We are the one who creates it, and it is made based on the recent context. We have to make it simple, just like what the president said,” he affirmed. It was said that INACA reported allegation maladministration to the Ombudsman RI over the issuance of Transportation Ministry Regulation No. 106 of 2019 on Upper Limit Rates (TBA) for economy-class passengers of domestic commercial flights. The decision was based on the result of a coordination meeting by the Coordinating Ministry of Economic… Read full this story
- Bach wants release of doping report
- Fare Thee Well
- NTSB gives probable cause report
- Report: ESPN pulls analyst Rose off air
- Report: Ex-Vols assistant funded flight
- Report: Bonds, Clemens likely to miss
- Bad Omen for Cowboys: Super Bowl host teams often fare poorly
- Long flights worth it;Game, baby’s birth a continent apart; Hainsey made both.
- Marshall briefly detained in fare flap
- Report: Chisora, Haye face lifetime bans
Pandjaitan to examine INACA report to Ombudsman over flight-fare have 274 words, post on en.antaranews.com at July 16, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.