Noco Energy Corp. sold its Tonawanda fuel terminal to Marathon Petroleum Corp. for $2.93 million, according to county property records.
The terminal, near the Grand Island bridges, was part of a broader deal in which Ohio-based Marathon bought 33 Noco Express convenience stores. Those stores are being rebranded as Speedway.
Noco has sold seven of the stores for a combined total of about $2.3 million, according to transactions listed so far on the county clerk’s website.
- Nintendo Switch Sales Climb To 93 Million, But Company Warns Of "Continued Uncertainty"
- Peter Jackson Sells Oscar-Winning Special Effects Firm Weta Digital in $1.6-Billion 'Metaverse' Deal
- Biden administration set to auction off over 80 million acres for offshore drilling
- London Marathon chaos over fuel crisis with fears runners could struggle to get there along with public transport plea
- Cheaper Fuel Just for Poll-bound UP? Madhya Pradesh Dealers Fume Over Hefty Prices, Allege Heavy Losses & Shrinking Sales
- Inside the baseball card boom: Mile High Card Company sells Babe Ruth rookie card for $2.46 million
- Title of cheapest fuel in New Zealand goes to tiny hydro power community Ātiamuri
- 'Down' but not 'out': Growth needs fuel India's coal addiction
- Helion Energy Raises $500 Million On The Fusion Power Of Stars
- India's fuel demand growth seen shrinking to 1.5% by 2030 on clean energy drive
- Revealed: Government's emergency plan for dealing with fuel crises
- COP26 climate deal includes historic reference to fossil fuels but doesn't meet urgency of the crisis
- Darwin EVAT fuels green mobility with battery-powered 2-wheelers
- Selling Sunset Instagram rich list as stars earn THOUSANDS per post flaunting bikini selfies & posing on yacht holidays
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Overtakes Mario Kart Wii To Become Highest-Selling Mario Kart Game Ever
- Nintendo Switch: Top 10 Best-Selling Games List Still Has Mario Kart At The Top
- Haiti gang leader allows fuel deliveries for week, won't again until prime minister resigns
- Winter Fuel Payment 2021: Get help paying your bills this winter - are you eligible?
- New rules around fireplaces and log-burners confusing millions of homeowners
- Rising fuel prices will push EV sales: Wardwizard
Noco sells fuel terminal to Marathon for $2.93 million have 317 words, post on buffalonews.com at July 24, 2019. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.