National Institute of Aeronautics and Space (LAPAN) and the Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics Agency (BMKG) carried it out,” Bambang said here Monday. The formula, once monitored by hot spots, will be with the Community of Fire Care (MPA) which helps the Manggala Agni team monitor in the field, discovering the presence of fire as early as possible, he said. “The fire will be immediately extinguished as long as its location is reachable from land,” he said. Another approach is that if a fire cannot be reached by land, it will be suppressed from the air, he continued. The government builds reservoirs and canals so that water to extinguish the fire is available. “With the hotspot approach, we know where to go. The system at the grassroots must go into the field. Then, it is overcome by an integrated system,” he continued. The regional government no longer has to be ordered to set an emergency alert, he further said. “The authority is indeed there, and the system or task force has its own approach in handling forest and land fires. The ministry uses prevention, countermeasures and recovery methods in dealing with forest and land fires, according to him. The recovery of… Read full this story
- High risk of forest fires in Aquitaine
- Trump threatens to cut off federal aid for forest fires in California
- Eucalypus forest fire
- Suspected arsonist held over Tuscan forest fires
- Can old hero Martin O’Neill reignite Forest fire?
- Chester Zoo fire: Emergency team battle to save animals from Monsoon Forest fire
- Former Oak Forest fire chief charged with felony theft
- Chester Zoo confirms animals died in huge Monsoon Forest fire
- Martin O’Neill has Forest fire burning, says former star Andy Reid
- NZ forest fire forces 100 homes evacuated
Ministry handles forest fires with a hotspot approach have 296 words, post on en.antaranews.com at July 22, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.