Jon Gordon shares his thoughts on the value of positivity for professional sports teams and Fortune 500 companies. David Meltzer Published 10:30 am EDT, Saturday, July 20, 2019 Photo: Entrepreneur Network Photo: Entrepreneur Network Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: Entrepreneur Network Make the Choice to Be Positive 1 / 1 Back to Gallery Jon Gordon talks about his journey to becoming one of America’s thought leaders on the topics of positivity and teamwork after struggles with depression and negativity earlier in his life. Gordon explains how positive leadership impacts any team, from professional sports to the business world, and how the best leaders also tend to be the most humble. Gordon and The Playbook host David Meltzer, share their thoughts on the impact that gratitude has on a person’s mindset, the need for positive communication amongst a team, and how leaders can transform their organizations with vision, belief, passion, and purpose. Related: How John Paul DeJoria Went From Being Homeless to Building Two Billion-Dollar Companies Related:Make the Choice to Be Positive7 Steps to Living Your Life With PurposeFeel the Fear and Do It Anyway: 4 Ways to Boost Your Confidence This article originally appeared on entrepreneur.com
- NLP Self Improvement and Personal Development - Making the Positive Choices That Affect Our Lives
- Positive Thinking - Only the Tip of the Iceberg to a Successful Life
- Making Positive Choices from Infinite Possibilities
- How to Make a Positive First Impression of Your Small Business
- Attitude - It is All About Choice
- How Positive is Your Perspective?
- Benefits of Positive Thinking
- Planting Positive Seeds
- Healthy Choices Through Laughter
- Be Of Good Cheer - Maintain Positive Health With A Positive Attitude
Make the Choice to Be Positive have 278 words, post on www.ctpost.com at July 20, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.