The artists will be from 15 different countries including Australia, China, France, Germany, the Republic of Korea, Mauritius, Myanmar, the Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Thailand, the United States, and the host nation, Vietnam. Artists will be given the opportunity to visit some of Danang’s magnificent sightseeing spots such as the Marble mountains, also known as Ngu Hanh Son, Son Tra peninsula, the Ba Na Hills complex, in addition to a tour around the ancient city of Hoi An in the central province of Quang Nam. During their visits, the group will be creating artworks of the locations. An exhibition to display their pieces will be put on display at the Danang Fine Arts Museum on 78 Le Duan street in Hai Chau district. The event is expected to help boost connectivity between domestic and foreign artists. Visitors will also enjoy the chance to view high-quality artworks from both local and international artists.
- Vietnamese artist disinvited from UK art fair over racist 'anxiety'
- Want to collect fine art? Here’s how to start with just $150
- Mosaics Fine Art Festival to Hold 26th Annual Event
- ArtWorks 2020 Fine Art Festival Planned At Lincoln-Way East
- Feature: Yemeni artist turns rubbish into art as war rages on
- Fine art composition camp concluded in Vinh Phuc
- Fine arts museum celebrating Chinese New Year
- Charge dropped against artist who wrote on art-banana wall
- 120 int’l artists attend Hanoi March Connecting
- Greenwich Art Society Presents 100 Annual Members Exhibition
International artists to partake in Danang fine arts exchange have 243 words, post on english.vov.vn at July 17, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.