New tech advancements should be adopted for food sustainability, sustenance Tweet Email Recommended Stories Expert suggests use of drones for anti-locust sprayThe benefits of drones outweigh the airplanes as they are safer, cost effectiveSpecial bazaars to promote industries, employmentCM says similarly-designed kiosks will be established to do away with handcartsGovt working on climate-smart agricultureThe Assistant to PM On Climate Change Amin Aslam says the policy will be presented in the cabinet for approval
- Banks must move past PIN, OTP to ensure mobile security
- Good Technology expands Android security options
- CA Technologies brings new security precautions to Microsoft SharePoint
- Career Spotlight: What I Do as a Food Scientist
- Alaska Natives Are Using Modern Technology to Save Traditional Ice Cellars
- The Open Group Trusted Technology Forum is leading the way to securing global IT supply chains
- Cook yourself healthy (and delicious) food with 50% off the Fry Delight from Tefal
- Singapore urges nation to adopt security-by-design mindset
- Self-driving cars vs hackers: Can these eight rules stop security breaches?
- Cloud security: How to make the switch
Hydroponics technology to ensure food security have 181 words, post on tribune.com.pk at July 21, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.