Jessica Abo sits down with the CEO and founder of everyday essentials brand GEM. Jessica Abo Published 1:30 pm EDT, Friday, July 19, 2019 Photo: Entrepreneur Network Photo: Entrepreneur Network Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: Entrepreneur Network How to Build a Community Around Your Brand 1 / 1 Back to Gallery After battling a series of health issues, Sara Cullen discovered she wasn’t getting the right nutrition. She walked down the vitamin aisle to find relief, but says she only came across artificial ingredients, hidden fillers and toxic routines. With a background in food and sustainability, Cullen set out on a mission to partner with women entrepreneurs, scientists and farmers. She connected with herbalists, doctors and activists along her journey, leading her to develop innovative applications for algae and ultimately create GEM. “It’s always been about building a community of women and creating a space for them to have real conversations around their health. A space for them to feel empowered, to make decisions about their health in a clean way,” she says. Cullen sat down with Entrepreneur Network partner Jessica Abo to talk about her business, how she has created a robust community… Read full this story
- Fresh hope of building facility for local community
- A breakfast to make you go build communism
- Supermarket Iceland pledges to remove palm oil from own brand food
- Great Bromley pub chosen by Essex County Council to host brand new community library
- Serden Eren, LinkedIn: Employer Branding is very important in the recruiting process
- £100m schools refurb put on hold following plea to build replacement WHEC
- Flammable cladding ban on new-builds does not go far enough, MPs warn
- Suffolk rehab centre supported by stars Russell Brand and Davina McCall announces closure
- Reuters: Cuba aims to build socialism, not communism, in draft constitution
- MLA Jim Wells brands LGBTQ event at Stormont 'an utter disgrace'
How to Build a Community Around Your Brand have 312 words, post on www.ctpost.com at July 19, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.