Tanza Loudenback, provided by Published 9:07 am CDT, Wednesday, July 10, 2019 AP Photo/Nati Harnik How much life insurance costs depends how much coverage you want, the type of policy you get, and how much risk you pose. Life insurance companies independently decide how much risk you pose, considering factors like age, health history, a medical exam, and what you do for work. Smoking is considered one of the biggest risk factors across the board. Nicotine users can pay two to three times more for a premium than the average person. Term life insurance is typically the cheapest type of policy because it lasts for a fixed period of time. According to Policygenius, a 30-year-old male with “preferred health” can expect to pay a monthly premium of $23 for a $250,000 30-year term life policy, while a woman in the same situation would pay an average of $19. At a certain point, you may consider buying life insurance to protect your family’s future. Insurance-comparison website Policygenius boils it down to a simple question to decide whether you need life insurance: Does anyone rely on your income for their financial well-being? That could be children, a spouse, aging parents, or anyone else… Read full this story
- How critical is it to buy a critical illness insurance policy?
- All you want to know about Health Insurance
- On balance, MFs pip ULIPs as primary investment vehicles
- Transcript| ICICI Securities Limited Q3 FY19 Earnings Conference Call
- Endometriosis: the hidden suffering of millions of women revealed
- 23 Mental Health Professionals Interviewed About Their Jobs
- The Three Keys to Change
- How the high cost of parent visas is leaving migrant families without support
- Why you must build a health care corpus
- Their terrifying last moments: A decade of domestic violence deaths in Hindu and Sikh communities
How much you pay for life insurance depends on 3 major factors have 300 words, post on www.mysanantonio.com at July 10, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.