Tanza Loudenback, provided by Published 9:07 am CDT, Wednesday, July 10, 2019 AP Photo/Nati Harnik How much life insurance costs depends how much coverage you want, the type of policy you get, and how much risk you pose. Life insurance companies independently decide how much risk you pose, considering factors like age, health history, a medical exam, and what you do for work. Smoking is considered one of the biggest risk factors across the board. Nicotine users can pay two to three times more for a premium than the average person. Term life insurance is typically the cheapest type of policy because it lasts for a fixed period of time. According to Policygenius, a 30-year-old male with “preferred health” can expect to pay a monthly premium of $23 for a $250,000 30-year term life policy, while a woman in the same situation would pay an average of $19. At a certain point, you may consider buying life insurance to protect your family’s future. Insurance-comparison website Policygenius boils it down to a simple question to decide whether you need life insurance: Does anyone rely on your income for their financial well-being? That could be children, a spouse, aging parents, or anyone else… Read full this story
- Should Medicare pay for toothpaste and shoes?
- Toxins In The Flesh Of Murdered Animals Include Blood, Sweat, And Tears : Indybay
- Report shows gender inequity still a problem in Granite State
- Donald Trump Attacks 'Medicare-For-All' With Rambling, Dishonest Rant
- Otter Tail Corporation Announces Third Quarter Earnings
- When we have mental health crises, are our schools, churches doctors offices prepared?
- Local family fights melanoma
- When we have mental health crises, are our schools, churches or doctors offices prepared?
- Which state tops list for having the best and worst economies?
- Health Care: The Pain of Losing Employees
How much you pay for life insurance depends on 3 major factors have 302 words, post on www.mysanantonio.com at July 10, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.