“Legacy Gardens’ location in North Texas’ most desirable school district, easy access and close proximity to employment centers, and our commitment to quality development appeal to home buyers,” Patrick Vedra, managing director of homebuilding for Risland Homes, said in a statement.Legacy Gardens will include a 4-acre neighborhood center with resort pool, a fitness studio, yoga lawn, coffee station, co-working space, conference room and children’s indoor and outdoor play areas.”As our first residential development in D-FW, we aim to raise the bar on the home buying and lifestyle experience,” Michael Hanschen, senior managing director, Risland US Holdings LLC Dallas Division, said. “We offer high design standards, extreme quality, a high level of personal service, attention to detail and a distinct community culture.” Risland Homes is also building in Prosper’s Saddle Creek community on Preston Road. And the builder plans to offer houses in a new 3,000-acre Grayson County project called Mantua in the town of Van Alstyne.Risland Homes is part of Risland US, a subsidiary of Hong Kong headquartered Risland Holdings.Hong Kong-based Risland Holdings has been in business since 2008 and also has projects in New Zealand, Thailand, India and Indonesia.
- Hong Kong Economy
- Blizzard's Hong Kong Missteps Prove Video Games Aren't Neutral
- ESPN Caves to China, Silences Hosts on Hong Kong Protests
- Protests Are Coming To BlizzCon In The Wake Of Blizzard's Hong Kong Fiasco
- No More Scary Landings in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong's Best Restaurants - Asia's World City's Top 10
- Hong Kong - A Fabulous Destination
- Hong Kong Hotels to Serve You at Its Best
- Hong Kong Hotels - The Best Value Hotels in Asia's World City
- Hong Kong Hotels - The Luxury Hotels of Asia's World City
Hong Kong company plans North Texas residential communities have 288 words, post on www.dallasnews.com at July 23, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.