She may be the sweet mother of two, but Hilary Duff can still pull off a rocking look. The Younger star hit up some stores in Los Angeles on Monday for a shopping spree while wearing a tough looking vintage t-shirt. Duff, 31, also donned red leggings to go with her music-inspired style. Music inspired: Hilary Duff, 31, hit up some stores in Los Angeles on Monday for a shopping spree while wearing a rocker t-shirt For the day of errands, Hilary wore a dark graphic t-shirt that read ‘Vive le Rock’ across it. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Hilary Duff’s fiance Matthew Koma makes a joke about his Tom… Hilary Duff looks ready for summer in festive Hawaiian print… Hilary Duff keeps it casual for an outing with fiance… Hilary Duff covers up in a grey sweatshirt and running… Share this article Share She carried a denim jacket in her hand and dashed around the city streets in black sneakers. Duff’s hair was up in a messy bun as she accessorized with layered necklaces and a pair of sunglasses. On the run: For the day of errands, Hilary wore a dark graphic t-shirt that read ‘vive le rock’ across it Busy:… Read full this story
- Los Angeles mayor urges everyone to wear masks
- The Latest: Hundreds march for climate action in Los Angeles
- Los Angeles tourist car burglaries linked to Bay Area gangs
- Los Angeles visits Denver for conference showdown
- Los Angeles mayor tells 4 million to wear masks
- Miley Cyrus tells Hilary Duff she auditioned for Hannah Montana 'to copy you no matter what'
- Miley Cyrus Wanted to "Copy" Hilary Duff With
- Hilary Duff’s Younger Costar Molly Bernard Officiated Her Wedding Along with Chris Mintz-Plasse
- Hilary Duff Confirms Relationship with Trainer Jason Walsh in a Steamy Selfie
- Pregnant Hilary Duff (in a Bikini!) Cradles Sister Haylie's Daughter Lulu on Her Baby Bump
Hilary Duff wears rocker inspired shirt and red leggings while shopping in Los Angeles have 316 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 16, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.