PUBLISHED: 22:17 29 July 2019 | UPDATED: 10:40 30 July 2019
The East Anglian Air Ambulance was called to Bridge Farm Close in Mildenhall on July 29. A boy was airlfted to hospital with potentially life-changing injuries Picture: EAAA
A five-year-old boy was airlifted to hospital after suffering what were believed to be life-changing injuries in a car crash in Mildenhall.
The incident, involving a car and the boy, happened at around 2.55pm on Monday on Mondayin Bridge Farm Close, police have said.
Paramedics and police officers attended the scene, and the air ambulance was called shortly afterwards.
The five-year-old was airlifted to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge for further treatment and a full assessment by doctors.
A Suffolk Constabulary spokesman described his condition as stable but with potentially life-changing injuries shortly after the crash, however a further assessment by doctors at Addenbrooke’s found his injuries were not serious.
The road has since re-opened and the driver of the car was not injured in the crash.
The East of England Ambulance Service has been approached for comment.
- SAPD: 8-year-old boy shot in chest by family member on NE side
- SAPD IDs suspect accused of accidentally shooting 8-year-old boy on NE side
- Man accused of shooting 8-year-old boy surrenders to San Antonio police
- 10-year-old boy found dead inside dryer after game of hide-and-seek
- 13-year-old boy throws baseball’s first tele-robotic pitch
- Toddler thrown from vehicle, 12-year-old in critical condition after Cincinnati school bus crash
- Worried about cyber security? 14-year old hacks modern vehicle with just $15 in parts
- Teen arrested in connection with 8-year-old's drive-by shooting death
- Man charged after 3-year-old daughter shoots mother
- Technology Is Better Than Ever – But Thousands Of Americans Still Die In Car Crashes Every Year
- Crews resume search for 5-year-old lost in river's torrent
- Prosecutors: 4-year-old beaten to death for spilling cereal
- Mother of slain 22-month-old boy was given custody before father turned himself into Ohio police
- A seven-year-old’s text message saved the lives of 15 people
- Supercar pile-up in Japan dubbed world’s most expensive car crash
- HAL in the driver’s seat: NHTSA hopes automation can prevent car crashes
- No bond for Houston teen charged with 8-year-old's shooting death
- Viral Video: Facebook flash mob visits a 9-year-old’s imaginative cardboard arcade
- The Samsung phone that exploded in the hands of a 6-year old wasn't a Note 7
- Teen On Trial for Killing 3-Year-Old Grins in Court, Causing Near Riot with Tot’s Family
Five-year-old boy airlifted to hospital after car crash have 418 words, post on www.eadt.co.uk at July 29, 2019. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.