WMBI 1110-AM, the radio flagship of Chicago’s Moody Bible Institute since 1926 and one of the oldest noncommercial Christian radio stations in the country, is on the block, Robert Feder writes. It’s one of three AM stations being sold as the religious broadcaster focuses on expansion of its FM network and digital platforms. Also up for sale are WDLM in East Moline, Illinois, and WGNR in Anderson, Indiana.Get the full report, and more Chicago media news, at robertfeder.com.
- Radio station U105 in apology over cyclist social media post
- Radio station CCTV scoured in the mystery of the missing pies
- Off The Ball launches 24 hour radio station dedicated to sports
- Far-right radio station thought to be based in Wales
- New sound for Lancaster community radio station
- More listeners to be able to tune into community radio station
- Brand-new digital radio station offers Unforgettable music
- Plymouth is getting a new radio station
- Community radio station 'devastated' by fire
- New boss for local radio station
Feder: Moody Bible Institute selling AM radio stations have 168 words, post on www.dailyherald.com at July 16, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.