Dugan & Lopatka CPA’s and Consultants in Warrenville recently welcomed Kaitlain McLaughlin, Stephanie Tomczak and Jakob Heggeland to the firm as staff auditors. McLaughlin previously served as a corporate accountant with a company that focused its business exclusively on ownership, operation and advisory services for student housing, both on and off campus. She also served as a financial services intern for Trinity College in Dublin and an accounting assistant for an international certification agency. She is a graduate of Southern New Hampshire University with a Master of Science in Taxation degree. She received a Bachelor of Science in Accounting degree from Saint Xavier University. Tomczak’s experience includes work in retail banking, finance and contractor industries. She is a graduate of Benedictine University where she received both a Master of Science in Accountancy degree and a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting degree.Heggeland is a recent graduate of Taylor University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Systems in Accounting. While there he served as a finance intern at Tyndale House Publishers. Tyndale publishes Christian fiction, nonfiction, children’s books, and other resources, including bibles in the New Living Translation.As members of the Audit & Review Department, the three will assist a variety… Read full this story
- Child care fraud update: Inspector general fires back after being put on leave; Walz adds oversight funds
- 40 Under 40: Joseph Sunbury, Chief Internal Auditor, Nevada System of Higher Education
- Legislative auditor reviews MNLARS report with lawmakers
- Centier Bank Appoints Compliance Auditor
- Babysitters are paid more than what Arizona spends on students
- Slow Caves Is Making Childhood Dreams a Reality
- Five decades of service through song
- Five decades of service through song: Women’s chorus stands shoulder to shoulder to lift hearts, including their own
- Spoiled Patriots: In success-soaked Boston, has all the winning dimmed the excitement?
- CPD overtime in state audit of CIncinnati
Dugan & Lopatka adds three auditors have 317 words, post on www.dailyherald.com at July 8, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.