Sandra D. Yale, D.O., F.A.A.P., joined Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center’s Grand Island Family Practice Center. An experienced family medicine practitioner, she most recently served as medical director of the Residency Continuity Clinic and assistant director of the Osteopathic Family Medicine Residency Program at Eastern Niagara Hospital Center.
- Major data breach at UMass Memorial Medical Center
- Falling memory prices may bring irritating, intrusive devices
- Potential Yale-New Haven, Lawrence + Memorial merger facing pushback from within
- Niagara Falls now a “torrent of sewage” as human waste takes over the river
- Frozen Niagara Falls Is Beautiful
- BlackBerry at D.C. VA Medical Center: Saving Heart-Attack Victims with Handhelds
- Bill McKeon to take reins of Texas Medical Center as CEO
- CVS announces new affiliations with academic medical centers
- Your Small Local Hospital May Be Safer Than Large Medical Centers
- Academic medical centers being squeezed out of exchange plans
Dr. Sandra D. Yale joins Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center have 152 words, post on buffalonews.com at July 10, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.