The number of digital TV channels will decline from 22 to 15 on Oct 1. The number of digital TV channels will decline from 22 to 15 on Oct 1, with the seven exiting channels receiving government compensation approved on Thursday by the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC).The seven channels planning to shut down will receive net compensation worth a combined 2.93 billion baht. After filling out a document for the NBTC, they will receive compensation from the regulator one day after shutdown. The latest development was Channel 3 Family 13 and Channel 3 SD 28 submitting their plans yesterday to go off the air, receiving compensation details from the NBTC subcommittee. The two channels will go dark on Oct 1 and receive net compensation worth 162.5 million and 680 million baht. NBTC secretary-general Takorn Tantasith said his agency has finished considering remedy conditions and net compensation for all seven channels after the process began last month. Seven digital TV channels through six operators had submitted letters of intent to exit the sector on May 10, the submission deadline, in accordance with government assistance under Section 44. The channels going off the air are Spring News 19, MCOT 14,… Read full this story
- Michigan vs Ohio State Football 2018: Prediction, Betting Odds, TV Channel, Live Stream Info
- March Madness 2019 Schedule: First-Round Start Times, TV Channels, Latest Odds For Thursday Games
- Steelers vs. Saints TV Channel, Time, Live Stream Free: What Time Do the Saints Play Sunday (Today) and What Channel?
- Steelers vs. Saints 2018: What Time Do the Saints Play Sunday (Today) and What TV Channel? Live Stream Free, Where to Watch
- Accrington vs Derby: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for the FA Cup clash
- When is the men’s reserve Boat Race? Date, start time, TV channel, live stream, teams for Isis vs Goldie race
- College Football TV Schedule: What Time, TV Channel Is The CFP Orange Bowl Semifinal? Prediction, Odds, Preview
- When is the FA Cup 5th round draw 2019, what time and TV channel is it on?
- London Marathon 2019: Date, start times, live stream, TV channel, athletes and celebrity runners for the big race
- London Marathon 2019: Date, start times, live stream, TV channel, athletes,l and celebrity runners for big race
Digital TV channels down to 15 on Oct 1 have 364 words, post on www.bangkokpost.com at July 11, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.