July series so far has not been very rewarding for traders. The benchmark indices started the month on a negative note jolted by some unfavourable proposals by the Finance Minister in the Union Budget and then dived further.Nifty has slid nearly 1.7 percent since the beginning of July series till July 15. In the same period, Sensex trimmed 1.26 percent.The Finance Minister in her budget proposals said India had all the ingredients to become a $5-trillion economy. However, higher taxes on the super-rich and the absence of short-term measures have hurt the D-Street sentiment and has wiped more than Rs 3 lakh crore worth of investor wealth since the Budget.Close The average market capitalisation of BSE-listed companies fell from Rs 151.35 lakh crore recorded on July 5 to Rs 148.09 lakh crore seen on July 15, which translates into an erosion of Rs 3.26 lakh crore. related news BSE, NSE shut today on account of Mahashivratri The Market Podcast | Why pharma is back in favour; don’t value IRCTC and D-Mart by traditional parameters Technical View: Nifty forms bearish candle after narrow trading range, 50 DEMA key for upside So far in the July series, Nifty Midcap has wilted 3.66… Read full this story
- Broker's take: DBS initiates coverage on HRnet, issues 'buy' on labour market recovery
- The top 10 stocks to watch on the ASX200 in 2018
- Broker's take: Maybank initiates coverage on SGX, gives "buy" rating
- Brokers' take: UBS initiates coverage on Cromwell European Reit with 'buy'; Goldman 'neutral'
- Toronto stock market expected to recover in 2019 from worst year in decade
- Singapore Budget 2018: Stock analysts expect knee-jerk dip for developers, support for consumer sector
- Shopify bulls pile on with even higher stock price expectations
- Oil prices pressured by rising U.S. crude stocks, but expected OPEC supply cut supports
- Markets Right Now: US stocks open lower as sellers return
- Three stocks to buy for reliable returns
Brokerages initiate coverage on these 10 stocks in July, expect 17-46% returns have 312 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at July 17, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.