BW Industrial is paying avid attention to the Vietnamese property market Since beginning to work as the US Ambassador to Vietnam in November 2017, Daniel Kritenbrink has been witnessing a rise in US investment in the Southeast Asian nation, including the development of smart cities here and US investors are also connecting with other smart cities across Southeast Asia. “The US will provide support to realise these ambitions by developing infrastructure for smart cities. This will be a promising and fair playground for all investors. If legal documents create enough favourable conditions for investors, Vietnam will become a prosperous and dynamic economy,” said Kritenbrink at the International Real Estate Conference recently held in Hanoi. For example, the US-Vietnam Smart Cities Industry Group (UVSCIG) provides public and private sectors with an opportunity to engage with Vietnam to learn about smart cities’ objectives and unique needs. “It also showcases to local officials and businesses not only some of the best technologies and services but also US investors’ desire to develop relationships in Vietnam that can create advantageous solutions for cities, industries, and most importantly, the citizens,” Kritenbrink told VIR. The UVSCIG is planning to help Vietnam managing its urban infrastructure more efficiently…. Read full this story
- Operation Babylift: 44 years later, American ‘orphan’ meets Vietnamese mother
- Maestro Of The Midwest: For The Future Of American Eating, Look To Columbus
- SuperM Announce North American 'We Are the Future' Live Series: See Dates
- The Latest: ‘American Idol’ looking for stars
- Jadeveon Clowney not looking to future, finally feeling settled with Seahawks
- Long-Delayed American Dream Mall Partially Opens To Public
- With Portion Of American Dream Set To Open, Exterior Of N.J. Mall Gets Needed Upgrade
- Transportation Expert Warns Of Potential Traffic Nightmare Once American Dream Mall Opens
- Panel of authors discusses the “American experience”
- Oscar Futures: Will Voters Recognize Tom Hanks As Mr. Rogers?
American realtors look to a Vietnamese future have 312 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at July 8, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.