AROUND 40 pubs each month called last orders in the UK over the first half of the year, as cheaper supermarket booze and rising costs continue to heap pressure on pubs. A total of 235 pubs vanished i[…] You have reached your limit of free articles Registered users get 5 regular articles and 1 free Premium article per week.
- This is how many UK pubs closed in the first half of 2019
- The 50 best pubs in Wales in 2019
- A guide to the art of WFH (working from home) this month
- Tom Kerridge hopes to use BBC show to 'save Britain's pubs'
- The criminals put behind bars in Bristol last month
- Prison death 'revealed by inmate call'
- The criminal mothers who have faced judges in Plymouth
- The 16 people who have been in court in Hull this week
- Sobering thought: why are booze-free drinks so expensive?
40 pubs a month called last orders in last six months have 145 words, post on www.irishnews.com at July 21, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.