Tech companies often only want to work on the buzziest projects. But if they put aside their egos, they’d discover a far wider world of opportunity. Paul Nunes Published 8:00 am CDT, Tuesday, June 4, 2019 Photo: Courtesy Of Paul Nunes Photo: Courtesy Of Paul Nunes Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: Courtesy Of Paul Nunes Want to Become A Successful Tech Company? Be Boring! 1 / 1 Back to Gallery Tech entrepreneurs like to create cool technological solutions. Then, they often only want to provide their solutions to customers or clients that are equally cool — favoring the few buzzy opportunities over many other unexciting ones. I know this sounds crazy. Who turns down business? But it’s true. Many tech startups have focused on splashy, slick apps of consumer convenience, rather than attending to the less visible infrastructure necessary to keep all this running. According to CB Insights, the number one reason cited by startups in postmortems was “lack of a market need” for their product. Hmm. So what are they missing? First, let’s consider the disconnect. Related: How to Get Your First Big Win in Business Sure, it’s exciting to see yourself helping someone… Read full this story
- The Benefit of Legal Tech for Small Personal Injury Firms
- Two nonprofit companies that are bridging the access-to-justice gap with tech
- Long Tails and Nine Inch Nails
- Celebrity Blogs: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Innovation Wednesday: Al Gore’s Current Tv Gets An Emmy Nod
- Most lawyers are introverted, and that's not necessarily a bad thing
- The Hacktivists: Web Vigilantes Net Attention, Outrage and Access to Your Data
- Law Hacks
- The Finance 202: Beijing trade talks conclude with no progress. Get ready for a long slog.
- Trump told '60 Minutes' reporter that he attacks media to 'discredit' reporters
Want to Become A Successful Tech Company? Be Boring! have 301 words, post on www.mysanantonio.com at June 4, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.