Vietnam’s 50 best-performing companies are honoured.(Photo: VNA) HCM City (VNA) – The list of Vietnam’s 50 best-performing companies (Top 50) was announced by the Nhip Cau Dau Tu (Investment Bridge) magazine and Thien Viet Secutities Joint Stock Company in Ho Chi Minh City on June 27. The ranking was developed in line with international standard measure. It took counsel from many economists and business experts from Thien Viet JSC, Vietnam Investment Group, Vietnam Capital Partners, business experts from Harvard Business School and many prestigious organisations. All of the honoured firms must be listed on the Hanoi Stock Exchange and Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange, have market capitalisation from 1.5 trillion VND (64.4 million USD). Besides, they must gain at least 250 billion VND in revenue, and 25 billion or more in net profit in three consecutive years. Remarkable companies on the list are The Gioi Di Dong (Mobile World) JSC, Hoa Binh Construction Group JSC, Vietjet Aviation JSC, Phu Nhuan Jewellry JSC, and Hoa Phat Group. They all gained impressive revenue, and net profit. The Top 50 this year also honoured 17 outstanding firms with market capitalisation worth over 1 billion USD, including Vingroup, Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign… Read full this story
- Avon Rubber: Is best-performing FTSE stock at risk of London exodus?
- Citi Vietnam named Best Corporate Digital Bank 2020 by Global Finance
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 8
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 11
- Vietnam scores average in global social performance index
- PM holds dialogue with Japanese firms
- Eight Lao nationals caught smuggling 10kg of meth into Vietnam
- Bamboo Airways announces first ever Hanoi-Con Dao Island direct service
- DPIIT ranking: Gujarat again emerges as best state in providing startup ecosystem for budding entrepreneurs
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 10
Vietnam’s 50 best-performing firms announced have 286 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 27, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.