Who’s ready for the weekend?The popular Fishtown FestivAle and the weird-but-wonderful West Philly Porchfest are this Saturday. Then on Sunday, it’s the annual Pride Parade and Festival.Piazza Pod Park is also opening (Hi, Bebot!), Black Restaurant Week is back and the Philadelphia Orchestra is putting on a free show.Check out our picks for things to do this weekend below.The neighborhood’s largest festival is Saturday. More than 30 food and drink vendors will line Frankford Avenue, offering beer, tacos, ice cream sandwiches and more. There will be DJs and craft vendors to shop, too.Sunday is the 31st Pride Parade and Festival in Philadelphia. The parade will start in the Gayborhood and travel to Penn’s Landing, where the festival is held each year.Hang out in West Philly on Saturday to catch a ton of free concerts, live from people’s porches. The quirky event starts at noon and goes until 6 p.m.Piazza Pod Park opens Saturday. You can hang out at the outdoor dining destination from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. To celebrate the grand opening, there will be a DJ, kids activities, food samples and more.Members of the Philadelphia Orchestra will perform a free concert in the waterfront park on Sunday. The… Read full this story
- The Growth of Spa Weekends
- Ridiculously Awesome Weekend Wallpaper: Squad Goals Edition
- Fun Facts About Philly
- June 2009 Horoscope - Uranian Style Astrology
- Mets, Phillies, Cubs? Joe Girardi is sure he’s getting one of these jobs
- Things to Do in June in New York City
- First Weekend Away - Scary Or Fun?
- 10 Stress-Free Activities For Weekends With Kids
- Choosing Activities For Your Stag Weekend
- 5 Fun Activities For a Different "Hen Weekend"
Things to do in Philly this weekend, June 8-9 have 292 words, post on www.phillyvoice.com at June 7, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.