Who’s ready for the weekend?The popular Fishtown FestivAle and the weird-but-wonderful West Philly Porchfest are this Saturday. Then on Sunday, it’s the annual Pride Parade and Festival.Piazza Pod Park is also opening (Hi, Bebot!), Black Restaurant Week is back and the Philadelphia Orchestra is putting on a free show.Check out our picks for things to do this weekend below.The neighborhood’s largest festival is Saturday. More than 30 food and drink vendors will line Frankford Avenue, offering beer, tacos, ice cream sandwiches and more. There will be DJs and craft vendors to shop, too.Sunday is the 31st Pride Parade and Festival in Philadelphia. The parade will start in the Gayborhood and travel to Penn’s Landing, where the festival is held each year.Hang out in West Philly on Saturday to catch a ton of free concerts, live from people’s porches. The quirky event starts at noon and goes until 6 p.m.Piazza Pod Park opens Saturday. You can hang out at the outdoor dining destination from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. To celebrate the grand opening, there will be a DJ, kids activities, food samples and more.Members of the Philadelphia Orchestra will perform a free concert in the waterfront park on Sunday. The… Read full this story
- The Phillie Phanatic Has Evolved, Leaving Many Terrifying Biological Questions Unanswered
- Allen Iverson shares his thoughts on the state of the 76ers, his legacy, and Kobe Bryant
- XFL 2020 stats: Here are five key numbers that stand out after the first two weeks of the season
- XFL Power Rankings, Week 3: New York Guardians plummet as DC Defenders maintain top spot
- XFL Week 3 odds, picks 2020: Dragons upset Renegades, Roughnecks beat up on Vipers
Things to do in Philly this weekend, June 8-9 have 295 words, post on www.phillyvoice.com at June 7, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.