Sabeco, Saigon Beer Alcohol Beverage Corp, reported a 5 percent rise in revenues last year. Photo by Reuters/Kham. Thai Beverage, which owns the biggest brewer Sabeco, earned H1 revenues of VND25.3 trillion ($1.09 billion) from its Vietnam operations. Sales in the country came mainly from beer produced by Sabeco, in which ThaiBev acquired a 53.59 percent stake this January by activating a $5 billion convertible loan. The remaining revenues were consolidated from a number of other food, packaging and glassware production companies ThaiBev owns. The group said Sabeco was its main growth driver, given slowing consumption elsewhere in Southeast Asia. The group expects Sabeco to help its expansion plans in Vietnam, which has a young population, extensive distribution network and the strongest beer market in the region, the board said in a statement. ThaiBev earned net profits of 14.2 billion baht in the first six months, equivalent to $461.91 million, up 38 percent year on year. Spirits contributed over 88 percent of this, with beer accounting for the remaining 12 percent. Sabeco, Saigon Beer Alcohol Beverage Corp, reported a 5 percent rise in revenues last year to more than VND36 trillion ($1.55 billion). As of 2018, Sabeco held a 42.8… Read full this story
- Some Top Affiliate Program Words of Wisdom
- 3 Eye Popping Top Money Making Affiliate Program Strategy You Can Trust
- Top 7 Affiliate Marketing Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes
- Affiliate Marketing - 3 Top Tips to Making More Money Online
- Free Affiliate Program Training To Become A Top Affiliate And Earn More Profits
- How to Select a Top Affiliate Program
- Top Rated Affiliate Programs Can Make You Money Online!
- Niche Marketing Strategies - 3 Top Niche Marketing Strategies
- Affiliate Marketing Program Top Producer Confesses - Top 3 Mistakes Revealed
- How to Transform Into Top Earning Affiliate With 3 Simple Steps
Thai firm tops $1 bln in H1 revenues from Vietnam have 289 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at June 25, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.