PUBLISHED: 09:46 20 June 2019 | UPDATED: 10:43 20 June 2019 The Bathstore in Norwich’s Queen’s Road. Picture: GoogleMaps/Archant GoogleMaps/Archant Fears are growing that Bathstores in the region could close after reports the chain was on the brink of collapse. The Bathstore has a shop in Norwich’s Queen’s Road, and is one of five in the East of England. It also has a store in Ipswich’s Norwich Road. You may also want to watch: MORE: Norwich department store censors explicit fragrance name on £200 perfumeAdvisory firm BDO has reportedly been lined up to handle the potential administration, but a spokesman for the company said he could not comment on the reports at this stage. The chain has 168 stores and about 700 employees. The group has been owned by the American billionaire Warren Stephens since 2014, when he backed a management buyout.It is understood that the group’s owner is unwilling to put in more cash to save the business ahead of this month’s rent day.
- Perth opens new city centre, hackers load it up with Pornhub
- How is Mexico City changing? Share your stories and photos
- The Ten Best Cities To Drive In
- Never Go to Times Square, and Other New York City Tips
- Glasgow's SMART search engine senses cities
- The First-Timer's Urban Survival Guide: How to Be Prepared in the City
- Smart cities need smart financing
- Cameron helps Tech City celebrate first anniversary
- Huawei to tap safe, smart city interest with Singapore lab
- If you loved Sim City then you'll love these great iOS sims
Norwich on the brink of losing Bathstore in city centre have 258 words, post on www.eadt.co.uk at June 20, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.