The new sci-fi movie "The Message" sounds like it's going to be awesome.
The Hollywood Reporter reported the following details on the plot, which is based on a short story from Ken Liu:
The story centers on an archeologist whose job is to investigate and preserve the legacy of extinct civilizations on distant planets and who is reunited with the teenage daughter he never knew he had. As they explore a mysterious ruin with a cryptic message written on it, they discover their own relationship as well as a secret that will forever change their lives.
There isn't a cast put together yet or a known release date, but I'm still juiced. I'm a gigantic sucker for science fiction movies.
Anything involving aliens is almost always something I'm willing to check out. It's just the way it is, and I know there are plenty of people out there like me.
Sci-fi is just an outstanding genre with plenty of great content.
Throw in a plot line about mysterious messages and an unknown daughter and you can pretty much just take the money right out of my wallet this very moment.
THR also reported the people behind "The Message" are the same people responsible for " Arrival " and " Stranger Things ." (RELATED: 'Stranger Things' Teaser For Season 3 Drops With Movie-Themed Episode Titles)
If that doesn't get the blood flowing, then I don't know what will.
Keep checking back for more details on "The Message" when we have them. It sounds like it's going to be one fun ride for viewers.
I'm all in on anything involving sci-fi, other planets, secret messages and unknown figures from somebody's past. I'm all about that kind of action.
- Seven Soviet sci-fi films everyone should see
- 'Android Kunjappan', 'Nine', 'Red Rain': How sci-fi and technology-based movies have fared in Malayalam cinema
- Apple snags rights to TV series adaptation of Isaac Asimov’s sci-fi trilogy
- Is Netflix’s Sci-Fi Series ‘Altered Carbon’ TV’s Answer to ‘Blade Runner’?
- New Artemis Fowl Trailer Is A Lavish Mix Of Fantasy And Sci-Fi
- New Artemis Fowl Trailer Mixes Sci-Fi, Monsters, And Magic
- The Matrix at 20: how the sci-fi gamechanger remains influential
- Josh Brolin and Brad Pitt to Team on New Amazon Sci-Fi Series Outer Range
- Amazon Partners With Macro & Ava DuVernay For Victoria Mahoney’s Adaptation Of Sci-Fi Novel ‘Dawn’
- ‘The Wandering Earth’ Hurtles To $298M At Chinese New Year Box Office
- ‘The Invisible Man’ is the techie film you didn’t see coming
- Arrival composer Jóhann Jóhannsson: 'People are hungry for new sounds'
- Why the city of dreams is a landscape, character, emotion and more in Sooni Taraporevala’s films
- Nag Ashwin's Film Starring Prabhas Will Go On Floors By End Of This Year
- Apocalypse in New Orleans
- 17 Films You Should See at This Year’s Tribeca Film Festival
- Oscar nominations: La La Land scores big, Australian film Lion earns Academy nods
- Mark Wahlberg is dapper in dove gray suit and striped tie at LA premiere for his new film Spenser Confidential
- There's A New Star Wars Movie In The Works But It's Not Rian Johnson's
- Star Wars film is 'in the works' with a release date of 2022... after the Skywalker saga ended last year
New Sci-Fi Film ‘The Message’ Is In Development, Plot Details Sounds Awesome have 557 words, post on dailycaller.com at June 27, 2019. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.