(CNN)In the struggle between Republican Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and the Democratic-controlled House, the immovable object may finally have met an irresistible force.
Popular legislation stalled
Election security measures
- Friday briefing: Angry tiers – Tory outcry as 55m face toughest curbs
- Which areas will be plunged into Tier Three? Hull and much of the North West face toughest restrictions while London faces Tier Two and infections in Kent are spiking
- AOC Calls Out Mitch McConnell For Senate's Thanksgiving Break Without Stimulus Deal
- Pelosi renominated for speaker in drama-free vote, but real test lies ahead
- What mandate? Biden's agenda faces a divided Congress
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by the UAE Embassy in Washington, DC - Dems push McConnell on COVID-19 relief; Grassley contracts COVID-19
- Democrats face increasing pressure to back smaller COVID-19 stimulus
- Divided Washington will test House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s prowess next year
- Pelosi: Mnuchin says Trump will lobby McConnell on big COVID-19 deal
- Senate Republicans rip new White House coronavirus proposal
- Nancy Pelosi: Trump’s positive test could signal ‘transition to a saner approach’ on coronavirus
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by UAE - Vaccine breakthrough spurs markets; McConnell warns Trump on Afghanistan
- Ocasio-Cortez knocks McConnell for dismissing Senate without passing COVID-19 relief
- Biden's Cabinet a battleground for future GOP White House hopefuls
- Quarantine periods for Covid contact cases could be halved or even ELIMINATED under testing trial - sparing thousands from isolating - as Boris releases video to give update on his own 'house arrest'
- UK Ministers Face Opposition Over 'Rushed' Bill to Update 'License to Kill' for MI5 Agents
- 'Show us it's worth it': Boris Johnson faces new rebellion over tough new coronavirus tiers as SEVENTY Tory MPs say they will REFUSE to vote for them unless the PM proves they 'will save more lives than they cost' - as 10pm pub curfew faces the axe
- Eco warrior 'Swampy', 47, must face trial for trespass after being hauled from 85-foot high tree-house on route of HS2 high-speed rail line
- Google should face an antitrust probe in the UK after Brexit over new privacy software that will 'give it a monopoly over online advertising'
- As Economists Push for Second Stimulus Check, Pelosi Faces Pressure to Support Targeted Relief Package
McConnell's blockade of House legislation is about to face its toughest test have 2262 words, post on edition.cnn.com at June 18, 2019. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.