Festival goers attend the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival on Saturday, June 15, 2019, in Manchester, Tenn. (Photo by Amy Harris/Invision/AP) MANCHESTER, Tenn. — Bonnaroo officials say a 27-year-old man has died while attending the Tennessee music festival. Festival organizers told news outlets in a statement that a medical situation was reported Saturday at a campsite. They said the man, who was camping with his father, was found unresponsive but breathing. Emergency workers responded and administered CPR. The man was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead. The statement said the man’s cause of death wasn’t immediately known, but it appears that he had an underlying medical condition. No further information was immediately available. The music festival continued on Sunday.
- Amazon's music festival prizes commerce over culture – it must be resisted
- Major music festivals including Splendour in the Grass threaten to quit NSW over increasing red tape - as government introduces MORE laws to protect revellers from drug deaths
- Vietnam's Monsoon Music Festival returns
- Childcare worker Grace Poo, 23, who smuggled 1,600 MDMA pills into a music festival by hiding them in a 'huge bra' and 'downstairs' was rewarded with '40 freebie tablets'
- HCM City International Music Festival to be held in December
- Here's how to get discounted Mala Luna Music Festival 2-day tickets if you're a UIW student
- Irish band to open music festival
- Asia-Europe New Music Festival opens in Hanoi
- Irish band to open Monsoon Music Festival in Hanoi
- After Amazon music festival unveiled, musicians pledge boycott over company’s ICE contract
Man dies while attending Bonnaroo music festival in Tennessee have 258 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at June 16, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.