PUBLISHED: 06:22 16 June 2019 | UPDATED: 06:22 16 June 2019 Katy Sandalls Crews from across Ipswich tackled a series of vehicle fires overnight Picture: PHIL MORLEY Archant Police have begun investigations after a lorry and four cars were set on fire overnight in Ipswich. Officers were called at 1.40am on Sunday to Jovian Way, Europa Way and Bramford Road to find numerous vehicles on fire. You may also want to watch: A spokesman for Suffolk police said that all the fires had been put out safely. Suffolk Fire and Rescue sent vehicles from Princes Street and Ipswich East to tackle the blazes. Firefighters used hose reels and thermal imaging cameras to put out the fires. The cause of the fires is believed to be suspicious at this stage.
- Cars set alight as protests erupt in Barcelona over jailed separatist leaders
- Worcester Cold Sets Record Overnight
- 1-megawatt electric car sets new record at Pikes Peak Int’l Hill Climb
- Nissan is charged up about giving your electric car’s battery pack a new life
- Lamborghini's long shot mission to take its super fast cars into the electric age
- Bentley Continental GT smashes production-car record at Pikes Peak
- Don’t Let a Rental Car Compromise Your Privacy
- Faraday Future: What you need to know about the ambitious electric car maker
- How to jump a car battery
- Acura engineers love speed so much that they set up a Pikes Peak race team
Lorry and four cars set alight overnight have 237 words, post on www.eadt.co.uk at June 15, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.